- Summer Spinach Roulade (recipe)
- Summer Special Offers
- New products - Welcome to the family!
- Special Offers May & June
- It was a beautiful view over Findhorn Bay this morning!
- Tasty Tuesday and Thirsty Thursday
- February Special Offers!
- New to our Frozen Range...
- From cancer diagnosis to healthy vibrant lifestyle!
- Natural Health and Beauty Detox
Welcome to the Phoenix, a community owned local shop based in Findhorn.
Located at the entrance to the famous Findhorn eco-village, the Phoenix has been serving the local and visiting community for over 20 years. Beginning life as a specialist new age shop the Phoenix has evolved over the years into a thriving community owned business. An award winning Food Store, full service Apothecary and Bookstore, crafts, gifts and music jostle together on shelves packed from floor to ceiling. Celebrating the positive, the Phoenix store specialises in local, organic, Fairtrade, ethical and artisan foods and products, some of which can also be purchased by mail order. more
The Phoenix Café (formerly known as The Blue Angel) is situated at the entrance to the Universal Hall in the Findhorn eco-village community. Open year round, the café has both inside seating and a popular outside garden terrace area. It offers a wide range of snacks and beverages with an emphasis on fresh, vegetarian and organic ingredients. Croissants from a local French patisserie washed down with a shot of organic espresso add a continental flavour to village life. more